Zolpidem is a drug that belongs to the sedative-hypnotic class of drugs. This medication is used to treat insomnia. A condition in which the patient has difficulty getting sound sleep. These medications act on the brain’s activity to slow down and help the individual fall asleep.
Zolpidem often causes unusual sleep behaviours, including driving a car, and getting out of bed, so ensure that after you take medicines, you are under the supervision of your caregiver or loved one. Also, don’t forget to contact your physician if these symptoms appear.
You can Buy Sleeping Tablets but
- Inform your doctor about any side medications you use for any reason. They include ( antidepressants and medicines for anxiety, pain or allergies). Your doctor will need to adjust your dose for medication.
- Immediately contact your doctor if you experience any of the warning symptoms below. There may be some allergies in some exceptional cases.
- Do not use more than the prescribed dose of a sleeping tablet, even if they have different names.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become one.
- Mention to your doctor any physical or mental ailment you are facing. They may be emphysema, bronchitis, liver disease or asthma.
How to use Zolpidem
It comes as a tablet (oral or sublingual) or as a liquid spray. Either on an empty stomach or after a meal (as described). Other than that, read and follow the instructions provided by your doctor.
While using an oral tablet
This medicine comes as Ambien or as Ambien CR, a long-acting tablet. All you have to do is Buy Ambien Online and swallow it with water. Once a day and just before bedtime.
As sublingual tablet
When you keep the tablet under your tongue, it is named a sublingual tablet. It comes with names like Intermezzo or Edluar. This one is also used only once a day, that too before your bedtime. Do not swallow immediately with water; keep it under the tongue to dissolve.
This one is a spray form named Zolpimist. Individuals spray the medicine in their mouths just before they sleep.
Side effects of Zolpidem
Usually, Zolpidem is not problematic, but in case its side effects interrupt your daily routine, immediately contact your for advice:
- Redness or dryness in mouth or eye
- Drugged feeling
- Difficulty maintaining balance
- Change in appetite
- Ringing or itching in ears
- Unusual dreams
- Tingling or numbness in fingers, tongue or hands
- Muscle aches or cramps
- uncontrollable shaking of some part of your body
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
Serious side effects of Zolpidem
You should immediately contact your doctor if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Difficulty swallowing
- Difficulty in breathing/shortness of breath
- Pounding heartbeat
- Yellowish skin or eyes
- Swelling on throat, eyes, tongue or lips
- Itching or hives
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain
Overdose symptoms of Zolpidem
- Slowed heartbeat or breathing
Storage of Zolpidem
Once you Buy Zolpidem UK, store it carefully, away from the reach of children. Keep it tightly closed, at room temperature, tightly closed and away from excess heat or moisture. The oral spray bottle should be right and should not be freezed.
If you buy Zolpidem online
- You do not require a prescription if you Buy Sleeping Tablets online
- You will notice your sleeping problems improved after 7-10 days of using Zolpidem
- Zolpidem is working after 2 weeks of use
- Do not take higher doses alone; it will result in Zolpidem addiction. Follow only the prescribed dose.